What You Crave vs What You Need
- Chocolate: Raw nuts/seeds.
- Oily/Fatty Snacks: Kale, leafy greens.
- Soda/Carbonated Drinks: Actual, literal bubbles.
- Chips/Salty Food: Topsoil.
- Cookies: Freudian psychology.
- Sweet Tea: A strong Southern gentleman to take care of you.
- Pasta/Carbs: Pasta/Carbs.
- Ice: The sweet release of death.
I never realised just quite how much of an age gap there was between me and these 19-year-olds at university. Never felt so old in my life and in desperate need of adult conversation.
THIS IS A PICTURE THAT SOMEONE TOOK WHO WORKS ON AN OIL RIG IN TEXAS.
HE WANTED TO GET A SHOT OF THE LIGHTNING THAT WAS FLASHING BY.
HE WAS UNAWARE OF THE TORNADO UNTIL THE LIGHTNING ILLUMINATED IT.
This has been called a one-in-a-million photo; taken south of Ft. Stockton, Texas.
This is amazing.